Finsbury Park mosque attack

Civil war ffs. People lap up the media hype of incidents like this and are desperate to keep the fire alight.

They reported from his street earlier & apparently he changed a neighbours tap only yesterday morning .

That's not the case though. There is an organised, promoted and funded ideology that falls under the umbrella of Islam, which advocates terrorism. Wahhabism and Salafism I believe are the main culprits - they are not people who happen to have "mental health issues" that have organised themselves but have come to their mindset through their own decision making from a place of sane mind (bar the odd exception). There is no such thing in western Europe that falls under the umbrella of modern western European culture.

Though I'll somewhat agree in that Abrahamic religions encourage questionable mental health.
Um, I don't think it's going out on a limb to assume all suicide bombers have mental health issues. I personally believe they've been brainwashed but that's no different than the gun nuts in America who fantasize about taking down a "tyrannical government" that dared make healthcare accessible to more people. Either way they're being lead by somebody who has way too much influence over them.

I must say I've been bewildered by this too. It's been labelled as a terrorist attack by every outlet I've seen, including the Daily Mail (despite a snidely cropped sub-head doing the rounds on Twitter courtesy of JK Rowling)
JK Rowling posted a stupid post about Farage. Her Katie Hopkins one was fair game about inciting people but she posted pics of Farage in the context of a political issue of millions of refugees/immigrants coming via the EU trying to claim the same - can't stand the bloke himself but in no way are Farage's pursuits linked to targeting muslims or him wanting to divide people. His are legitimate political matters.

SJWs are going to try and claim this is the same thing as radicalised muslim doing it... it may be the same act that some have done but the reasons and the circumstances are not hence it's not the same at all(then again it's a bit of an ask to expect SJW's to be impartial and apply some common sense). They can call it what they want in the press(lone wolf, lone terrorist... key word being lone though because this was his decision), I doubt we will know his reasons for it but as a guess probably lost his marbles sick of all these terrorist attacks fuelled by a hatred of western culture.

Last edited:
SJWs are going to try and claim this is the same thing as radicalised muslim doing it... it may be the same act that some have done but the reasons and the circumstances are not hence it's not the same at all(then again it's a bit of a ask to expect SJW's to be impartial and apply some common sense). They can call it what they want in the press(lone wolf, lone terrorist... key word being lone though because this was his decision), I doubt we will know his reasons for it but as a guess probably lost his marbles sick of all these terrorist attacks fuel by a hatred of western culture.
Are we supposed to know what a SJW is?

Are we supposed to know what a SJW is?
Social Justice Warriors, think constantly outraged for the sake of attention or to further their own social status in some way. Or what I'm With Stupid said because actually they can be far left (Buzzfeed and Salon readers) or right but it's usually far left because they seem to think they are some kind of moral authority by default.
South Park were spot on with this characterisation of the jock flavour of SJW's(call me cynical but even before seeing this I always suspected these types are probably only in it to get "laid" too):

Anyway to clarify I wasn't condoning or downplaying what has happened, whatever his reasons were he killed and injured innocent people and most people understand that. It's just a shame some were quick to jump all over it to use it to their advantage in their little political twitter debates and whatnot.

Last edited:
Um, I don't think it's going out on a limb to assume all suicide bombers have mental health issues. I personally believe they've been brainwashed but that's no different than the gun nuts in America who fantasize about taking down a "tyrannical government" that dared make healthcare accessible to more people. Either way they're being lead by somebody who has way too much influence over them.

Listen to Sam Harris's podcast 'What do Jihadists really want.' Mental health issues are not to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.