Finsbury Park mosque attack

To be fair, you can forgive people for thinking it was Finsbury Park mosque when the thread title is 'Finsbury Park mosque attack' as are most of the media stories. It didn't actually happen at the Muslim Welfare House either, it happened about as far away again as that is from the mosque.

_96545279_finsbury_park_attack_624map.jpg

But it did happen at the time that prayers ended at the mosque and the van was hired in Wales. I don't think it's appropriate to rule out the idea that this area was specifically targeted, especially if it turns out the terrorist wasn't from the area himself. Obviously, it might be a completely random attack on any Muslims, and it just so happened to be that the Finsbury Park mosque was the closest.

A couple of weeks each year I do free work locally to me here in Nottingham, mostly free decorating in local community centres and charity places and others that have been converted for worship for all faiths like the local llibrary down my road that was shut down and then reopened and converted for Muslim place of worship that I helped out at. At no time did I feel not welcome when going in to any of these places and that includes places for the first time when they didn't know what I was there for, obviously being someone new I got a few stares but that to me is nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm white and totally none religous and have felt fine after the initial stares and looks, none moreso than at a jeahova witness place that I went to near me and helped out at and this after turning them away from my door loads of times when knocking and me saying how daft I thought they're thinking was.

There will be be places that you won't feel welcome but they are the small few an isn't just places of worship I't's just the same when going into a local pub that you might not have been in before.

I think if you go into anywhere and think beforehand you might feel unwelcome a few stares and odd looks will make you think that, when it's just normal behaviour towards someone new and not known to the people in there.
Fair play to you. We all have our unique experiences and perspectives.

Finsbury Park attacker named
The Finsbury Park mosque attacker is understood to be Darren Osborne, a 47-year old living in Cardiff, Robert Booth, Steven Morris and Ian Cobain write.

The attacker who reportedly shouted “I want to kill all Muslims” is reportedly a married father of four whose family are reported to be based in Weston-super-Mare. Police were on Monday searching an address in a cul-de-sac in the Llanedeyrn area, close to Cardiff golf club in the north east of the city suburbs.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...b0d5ab311e95cd#block-5947f4cee4b0d5ab311e95cd

Old guys like him are everywhere telling any **** daft enough to listen that it's the end of the world. They are usually racist or bigots of one sort of another, who sieze on any incident that they then use as sort sort of justification for their civil war pronouncements.

What they basically want is whoever they hate wiped out. Men women and children, dehumanising them. Old guys like that need to be taken to task on the shite they spout. Take a look at civil wars anywhere and show me one that ever ended in anything other than fucking hell on earth.

The fact is the vast majority of every community who just want to live in peace. Those who don't need to be dealt with from every community but innocent people killed or attacked from any group needs to be condemned.

The far right fucking love attacks as their crocodile tears don't fool anybody. They use it to further their goal of turning people into your old gaffer and don't give a fuck about the victims.

This guy has just given extra impetus to his evil bastard counterparts in the radicalised groups to perhaps kill other innocents.

I've just seen your reply,I've been out,the "old guy" we talk about has since long left us,a proper gent,and a fellow scotch man like yourself,called a spade a spade and all that,and if I'm one of the daft cunts you talk about I was 18 at the time,I'm now 46 and never forgot his words,nor will I ever

I hate to have to say it but if every sane person would look at this incident and incidents carried out by Islamic extremists and realize that it's not about religion but about mental health issues we'd all be better off.

If you use this as an example that all white people hate Muslims white people would think you were nuts but it probably what people in Muslim nations think. It's no different than some white American thinking all Muslims hate us because of 9/11.

This nob who commited this atrocity is playing directly into the hands of the extremist muslims, this is exactly the response they want to provoke. To divide and conquer. I guess it proves that there are hate filled no marks within every community. Before this, it was easy for westernised communities to take the moral high ground and point the finger at muslims. That has just been blown apart by this extremist prick.

The best thing every 'normal' member of society can do is condemn this type of inhumanity wherever it comes from and from whatever community. It has no place in a modern society.

I've decided my interpretation of this - it's not a terrorist attack, it's a murderous hate crime. You don't describe neo-Nazi activities as terrorist unless they're trying to further a political agenda.

People trying to apply the same response to terrorist attacks recently such as "why do the media not make mention of his religion" are way off the mark.

I've just seen your reply,I've been out,the "old guy" we talk about has since long left us,a proper gent,and a fellow scotch man like yourself,called a spade a spade and all that,and if I'm one of the daft cunts you talk about I was 18 at the time,I'm now 46 and never forgot his words,nor will I ever

The old bugger I am not allowed to mention is a 55 year old blue and a retired copper who worked in the drugs squad. He told me over the summer he thought there would be huge civil unrest in this country within 3 years.

This nob who commited this atrocity is playing directly into the hands of the extremist muslims, this is exactly the response they want to provoke. To divide and conquer. I guess it proves that there are hate filled no marks within every community. Before this, it was easy for westernised communities to take the moral high ground and point the finger at muslims. That has just been blown apart by this extremist prick.
There were plenty of attacks on mosques planned in recent years. It's just that they have been stopped. There was a Ukrainian man in Birmingham in 2014 (I think) and another one in Liverpool if I remember correctly. It's just that they weren't widely reported.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.