Firecrackers

Timmmmahhhh

This isn't a moan about firecrackers in general...

Exiting the ground, with the away team coaches on the right, some bell end, a blue, thought it would be a good idea to throw a firecracker between the 2 police horses stood next to the barrier....

Who actually thinks throwing a firecracker at 2 horses in the middle of thousands of fellow Blues is a good idea?

From his post it sounds like someone threw a firecracker between two horses in the middle of a load of fans.

this was when they was charging every1? saw loads of people smashing police car up it looked a mess. gmp are a joke tho i saw them hittin old men, was about 4 fire crackers thrown think one hit a mountain dibble on the head.

bugsyblue said:
So what happened?

Luckily, not a lot, the horse at the front was jump was startled by it and pushed forward but was brought under control.

I know the comment of "no one was hurt, what's the problem?" is going to come out soon, but anything could of happened, there were people within touching distance of the horse, could have gone tits up very easily!!

Equally as fucking moronic as the idiot who threw one into the away end lower tier. Rags or not, throwing fireworks is stupid. I hope whoever threw it is banned for life, was arrested and dealt with accordingly.

I see a reproduction of the Adam Teese scenario if his name is released!

Glazers_Wallet said:
this was when they was charging every1? saw loads of people smashing police car up it looked a mess. gmp are a joke tho i saw them hittin old men, was about 4 fire crackers thrown think one hit a mountain dibble on the head.

No, I mean just outside the ground, that was near Mary D's I believe?

Timmmmahhhh said:
bugsyblue said:
So what happened?

Luckily, not a lot, the horse at the front was jump was startled by it and pushed forward but was brought under control.

I know the comment of "no one was hurt, what's the problem?" is going to come out soon, but anything could of happened, there were people within touching distance of the horse, could have gone tits up very easily!!

think you seem to forget horses are trained for these situations.

Glazers_Wallet said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

think you seem to forget horses are trained for these situations.

Oh, then throwing firecrackers at them makes perfect sense...

Glazers_Wallet said:
Had he just come down from the hills for the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.