Fireworks

Some twat is still letting them off at 2:03 am. I would love the old bill to turn up and get them fined the inconsiderate wankers.

My biggest problem with them is they're just so boring, I tune out after 2 seconds. Some of these displays cost thousands, some millions and they're just as shit as a display in your back garden. There's a display near me that costs £25 a ticket!

Just combine all the worlds fireworks into one massive one and set it off once a year, now that would be impressive.

Can't stand em fireworks display last night near me and they'll be going off tonight always have some kn0b too that sets them off for days on end after without fail........

Some twat is still letting them off at 2:03 am. I would love the old bill to turn up and get them fined the inconsiderate wankers.
That's just ridiculous mate, thank God they're banned here in Oz, just organized displays on like New Year's Eve allowed for which you need a license.
Of course we don't have bonfire night that's just a British thing.

That's just ridiculous mate, thank God they're banned here in Oz, just organized displays on like New Year's Eve allowed for which you need a license.
Of course we don't have bonfire night that's just a British thing.

They actually continued every 15-30 minutes until I fell asleep around 4:30 am. Thankfully they were far enough away so they weren't extremely loud but I could still hear them pop popping. Their close neighbours must have suffered though. You have to question the sanity of somebody who does this. I'm afraid if it was close to me and I knew who it was I'd have to take revenge.

They actually continued every 15-30 minutes until I fell asleep around 4:30 am. Thankfully they were far enough away so they weren't extremely loud but I could still hear them pop popping. Their close neighbours must have suffered though. You have to question the sanity of somebody who does this. I'm afraid if it was close to me and I knew who it was I'd have to take revenge.
Must be illegal though, nuisance and all that?

Must be illegal though, nuisance and all that?

It is between 11pm and 7 am or something like that. Nobody ever gets prosecuted for it though. A brick through the cunts window after he's fallen asleep would be a nice reminder that being an inconsiderate twat comes with consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.