First Day Of USA Training

Ragnarok said:
Any idea of who all went to the US , particulary players from our academy?

Think not sure if there's many surprising names, those I can think of off the top of my head would be Guidetti, Nimley, Trippier, Tutte, Ibrahim, Boyata, Cunningham. But I might be wrong about a couple of those, and there might be some others I've not mentioned.

wish i could have gone to portland as well but its just too much, i ve wrangled new york but now going back over for baltimore is under threat and thats the biggest game..lifes unfair..(stamps feet)

Nicky D said:
Ragnarok said:
Any idea of who all went to the US , particulary players from our academy?

Think not sure if there's many surprising names, those I can think of off the top of my head would be Guidetti, Nimley, Trippier, Tutte, Ibrahim, Boyata, Cunningham. But I might be wrong about a couple of those, and there might be some others I've not mentioned.
Pretty sure Mee was in that clip too....

Damocles said:
Either Micah Richards has taken English lessons this summer; or that diary is a bunch of drivel posted by some PR guy.

I fucking hate it when they try and do stupid things like that. It's treating us like fucking idiots. Want to entertain us City? Give us a video diary of Micah instead.

He probably just dictated it, not like there's any mindblowing words in there.

Swindon fan here, thought i should join as we seem to have set up a link between our clubs, I will be following the fortunes of young Alex Henshall with interest.

Anyway we have just signed David Ball on loan from you until January, anyone know what he's like?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Nicky D said:
Pretty sure Mee was in that clip too....

Oh yeah forgot about him. Wonder which of these players will feature most prominently under Mancini on this tour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.