First Day Of USA Training

shoreham moonraker said:
Swindon fan here, thought i should join as we seem to have set up a link between our clubs, I will be following the fortunes of young Alex Henshall with interest.

Anyway we have just signed David Ball on loan from you until January, anyone know what he's like?

scored loads of goals in the reserves/academy

i think/hope he'll have a similar impact to donal mcdermott when he went to chesterfield last year

should be a good signing for you and hope he does very well!

shoreham moonraker said:
Swindon fan here, thought i should join as we seem to have set up a link between our clubs, I will be following the fortunes of young Alex Henshall with interest.

Anyway we have just signed David Ball on loan from you until January, anyone know what he's like?
Should be a great signing for yous (and us!). Hopefully he'll bang in a number for you and get a lot of game time.

----
I like that maroon training top thing the coaches are wearing...

Is he a big target man type forward or more your nippy fella?

According to our local paper he decided to come on our austrian pre season tour instead of your states one, sounds keen to me. Also been said we might be getting someone else from you too. Hopefully will have the same impact that danny ward had for us from bolton last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.