First defeat in the league

Probably due to a 105th minute shocking penalty decision awarded by Web to Utd

LoveCity said:
Everton of course.
Sounds about right, that. But I'm hoping we fucking stuff these fuckers this season.

Just like the cunts spurs, everton will get a proper pasting, we're talking about a different animal here. Whoever suggested villa, just wait and see what a player of agueros ilk does to dunneymonster.

The only game I'm worried about is the bridge, we will go to OT and put on an exhibition, that will be the game when the prem dickwods sit up and say 'oh shit'.

Saying that we'll prob get done by Wigan (:

Wigan at home primarily because we are getting much too confident. Yes, we have the strongest squad but we do not always seem to get them fully motivated.

Unbeaten

There is a thread speculating what might be our first defeat. Well I was just thinking what if we go unbeaten in the league all season, by what name would we be known ? Arsenal and Preston were the Invincibles, what do folk think we would be called ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.