First defeat in the league

I had a dream last night that we lost 3-1 to Spurs.

Bellamy was also playing for us though, so not sure how accurate it will be.

Re: Unbeaten

Bluebee2 said:
There is a thread speculating what might be our first defeat. Well I was just thinking what if we go unbeaten in the league all season, by what name would we be known ? Arsenal and Preston were the Invincibles, what do folk think we would be called ?

Being undefeated all season is defiantly a possibility with this team. We have the best defence in the league and possibly the best attack to tear teams apart. We've also got hundreds of billions of pounds in the bank to strength with.

PMSL I'd be shitting myself if I was a fan of any of the other top teams.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9iJNp3wZcI[/youtube]

What's that coming over the hill
Is it a monster? Is it a monster?

No its Manchester city

I genuinely have no idea. I think that the term typical City, for the first time since I can remember, no longer applies. We will be a very difficult team to beat in defence and attacking wise we can score and have scored against anybody. It has been 18 or 19 games since we have drawn a game believe it or not.

I no longer fear any team in the league as I believe we can match anybody on our day and I believe we will. I believe in the management being more than competant enough to achieve our targets this season.

Derby day is no longer just a derby, it could very well be the difference between winning the league and finishing second or third.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Just like the cunts spurs, everton will get a proper pasting, we're talking about a different animal here. Whoever suggested villa, just wait and see what a player of agueros ilk does to dunneymonster.

The only game I'm worried about is the bridge, we will go to OT and put on an exhibition, that will be the game when the prem dickwods sit up and say 'oh shit'.

Saying that we'll prob get done by Wigan (:

Is that you Mike[Summerbee]?

Can't believe we're still going?!!

Its all about matchups.

City's record against Chelsea the last 2-3 years is pretty good.

But against the 2 Merseyside teams, they've struggled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.