First ever Manchester Derby final

I've always been nervous at the prospect of it but seeing the way they played today we'll rip them a new one. 30,000 of us blues vs 40,000 scruffy rags it's never been more on. Praying it goes down to match day members or somehow get my hands on a ticket.
Not a chance mate wouldn't be surprised if some ST holders miss out.

Gona be expensive few weeks for our regulars

These were the days we dreamed of when we were shit. My deepest fantasy was always to beat them in the final of the FA Cup back then. It’s time to make that dream a reality.
I used to dream about meeting them in the final as well. I could never figure out the best way to beat them to cause them the most hurt. Option 1 smash them 10-0; option 2 beat them 5-4 after losing to them 0-4 at the half and the winner coming in the dying seconds.

We've got to beat them. This is the way.

I think people are worrying too much about trouble. Last time was a perfect storm because 90% of blues were over by the green man/roundabout and didn’t go near Wembley way. This will also be a different United crowd as tickets will be scarce.
There will be trouble guaranteed.
Motorway services and outside Wembley unfortunately.

It’s sad that Blues fear going but I fully understand their concerns. When I was in Malaga for my birthday, I met two reds (both Mancs) and they were both complete cunts. One loudly broadcasting his wealth and the other an utter bigot.
Ferguson and Edwards?

If we get to the champions league final ..

Tickets for this might be more available ?

Not a lot of people can afford to do both I imagine in space of 7 days
There's a chance this might happen. The FA / UEFA are going to squeeze us for what they can knowing that fans are loyal and usually find a way.

June for blues might be very very expensive!

I think a lot more will give it a miss than people think. My guess is all Seasoncard holders will get a window as the risk of fighting and general drunkenness, will put many families with Seasoncards off.
I think the final will different to the 2011 semi final, with regards to crowd trouble. For a start, the coaches are parked in different areas, in 2011 the shared car park was a real problem.
If we win, we will be inside the stadium for at least 30 minutes longer than them because of the presentation. If we are 2 or 3 Infront, you could change that to an hour. City will the leave the ground and the streets, including Wembley way will be flooded with blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.