First ever Manchester Derby final

Anyone looking forward to this must be some kind of sado masochist its literally 90 minutes of absolute hell playing these cunts at the best of times.

As for the rats in 2011 the coach parks were absolute carnage, as was Wembley Way I was 27 back then though so couldnt have given a shit im (almost) grown up now so cant think of anything worse than being in that close a proximity to so many of the un washed, having said all that ill be see you all down there

It used to be like that. The team that just swatted Bayern Munich aside would batter this lot.

Pep will have them all prepared, we'll run rings around this lot.

Anyone know if Martinez and Varane will be back by then?

Haaland against dum and dumber would be a laugh if not
Varane is a shit house. He'll have signed off for the season as soon as he saw that City won on Saturday. Martinez is done for the season but Haaland would probably rag doll him again anyway

Anyone looking forward to this must be some kind of sado masochist its literally 90 minutes of absolute hell playing these cunts at the best of times.

As for the rats in 2011 the coach parks were absolute carnage, as was Wembley Way I was 27 back then though so couldnt have given a shit im (almost) grown up now so cant think of anything worse than being in that close a proximity to so many of the un washed, having said all that ill be see you all down there
Does a Sadio Maneist count ??

I must have been very lucky.. I didn’t see a single bit of bother that day
The police inexplicably ushered us and rag fans onto the same platform at Watford Junction to Wembley that day. That got a bit hairy on a tiny fucking platform.

Also walking up Wembley high street after the game there were rags looking to pick fights however the sheer number of blues walking up there made them think twice

Don’t drink near Wembley. Go elsewhere in London. Usually near Marylebone and Baker Street. Near enough into central London, but relatively close to Wembley. One stop on the train from Marylebone.

Happy to buy you a pint if you’re in that past of town on 3rd!

This will definitely be a day on the drink!
I would agree but that area will be full of Southern Rags on cup final day.

Embarrassing really but that is their Club and what they are and they just don't see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.