First ever Manchester Derby final

Why should we fear going, when did we become such fannies
Absolutely. WTF the actual fck. Breed a different lot these days. Loved my days on the Kippax, Football specials,Fingland coaches etc. Might be in my 50's but I won't be taking a backward step if these t@*ts get lary. Some people need to grow a pair ffs..

I think people are worrying too much about trouble. Last time was a perfect storm because 90% of blues were over by the green man/roundabout and didn’t go near Wembley way. This will also be a different United crowd as tickets will be scarce.
Will be ST and supporters clubs for both clubs and don’t underestimate how many of the allocation will be skimmed off by both clubs for corporate fans. Tickets for this will be selling for over a grand on ticket sites. The danger is people getting one and selling them. I remember about 50-80 Sunderland fans in our end in one block and it must have been someone at the club who facilitated that as they were all sat together.

Won’t put me off going anyway. Having said that I will probably give drinking around Baker Street etc a swerve.

Naivety. Things are getting worse again and beers, sunshine, gear and a late kick off will possibly create a perfect storm .....

There's always trouble at derbies. All seater stadiums and CCTV and better policing has controlled it better. Wembley is a bigger area to manage and you've got those utter shitehouses the cockney reds who live down there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.