First ever Manchester Derby final

Time will tell. All those things have been around for a long time. But when was the last game you went to where you saw major trouble? Or even heard about?

When was the last Manchester Derby FA Cup Final ? A lot of City fans at the 2011 semifinal ran the gauntlet that day, both outside the ground and at service stations and haven't forgotten

Will be ST and supporters clubs for both clubs and don’t underestimate how many of the allocation will be skimmed off by both clubs for corporate fans. Tickets for this will be selling for over a grand on ticket sites. The danger is people getting one and selling them. I remember about 50-80 Sunderland fans in our end in one block and it must have been someone at the club who facilitated that as they were all sat together.

Won’t put me off going anyway. Having said that I will probably give drinking around Baker Street etc a swerve.

Won't tickets probably being on mobiles stop resales?

The last 15:00 kick off in an FA Cup final... Us vs Stoke in 2011... since then it's been anything between 16:00 and 17:30... can see the Met wanting it to be as early in the day though

Will be ST and supporters clubs for both clubs and don’t underestimate how many of the allocation will be skimmed off by both clubs for corporate fans. Tickets for this will be selling for over a grand on ticket sites. The danger is people getting one and selling them. I remember about 50-80 Sunderland fans in our end in one block and it must have been someone at the club who facilitated that as they were all sat together.

Won’t put me off going anyway. Having said that I will probably give drinking around Baker Street etc a swerve.
It won’t have been anyone at the club. It will have been the FA member tickets. I got some from a friend for the stoke final for some mates.

Anyone remember what it was like last time? Hardly any reds on the train down to Euston last time, so didn't see much trouble.

Wonder if it'll be different this time round with them being success starved for a while, this'll be their biggest game in about 9 or 10 years, especially given it's one rung to a potential treble for us.

If we do them there'll be some serious tantrums from these melts, so keep your wits about you post game on Wembley way etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.