First ever Manchester Derby final

Serious question, how on earth will they police this?

I don’t see any alternatives apart from different exits / complete police segregation down Wembley Way, different tubes etc?

Even the trains down from Picc are a risk?

Can’t see how they do it?

Serious question, how on earth will they police this?

I don’t see any alternatives apart from different exits / complete police segregation down Wembley Way, different tubes etc?

Even the trains down from Picc are a risk?

Can’t see how they do it?
Leave it to the Met. They did a great job for the Euro 22 final. Nothing to worry about there.

So here’s one for all.

Concede Champions league for an FA Cup victory over the scum.

Or

Lose the FA Cup against the scum for a champs league victory.

Me

Beat the scum in the final every single time!!!!

What an unreal season it's turning out to be
Couldn’t agree more. If it doesn’t end as we all hope, and we win even a single trophy, any trophy including the FA Cup now we’re playing united in the Final, and it will still have been a brilliant season with some truly amazing home atmospheres, and some great victories.

So that’s the insurance this final gives us. Bearing united in an FA Cup Final is a thing of dreams.

The fact my coldplay tickets are on the same day oh well I know which one I'll be going too if I can't swap my coldplay tickets
Lol, I’m due to be seeing Roger Waters at the Arena the night of the UCL final, but I really hope I’m gonna have a clash to deal with on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.