First ever Manchester Derby final

One huge plus of City facing That Lot: home colours means our red and black kit will clash. Though I wouldn't be surprised if City ran out in yellow and black mind...

One huge plus of City facing That Lot: home colours means our red and black kit will clash. Though I wouldn't be surprised if City ran out in yellow and black mind...
That lot won't know what fuckin colours to wear!

Yellow and Green with a strong hint of Red and White.
Sponsored by Team Viewer and Tezos whatever the fuck any of those organisations are or do, I have got a fucking clue.

That lot won't know what fuckin colours to wear!

Yellow and Green with a strong hint of Red and White.
Sponsored by Team Viewer and Tezos whatever the fuck any of those organisations are or do, I have got a fucking clue.
REFUSED TO USE TEAM VIEWER FOR MONTHS AT Work. Never used a Sharp product too. Tezos seems like a rip-off of Tazos from Walkers Crisps.

Did you go to the villa league cup final? My kids will never leave til our last player has left the pitch so we left as late as anyone but still encountered thousands of villa fans after, a good proportion of them behaving like cunts, mouthy rather than fighting though. Same with Watford, encountered thousands of them after the match, they just happened to be well behaved, a credit to their club
That's because the majority of those clubs fans waited to applaud their teams efforts and waited until they had collected their medals, Utd will be out as soon as the referee blows, if not sooner. I will be doing the same if we lose, as will most blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.