First ever Manchester Derby final

Am I the only person who is disappointed that that lot get more and more sycophancy and bowing and scraping because they are in the final against THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD?
I wanted Brighton so that we do at least have a bit of sensible reporting but mainly because I wanted fellow City supporters to be safe and sound.

The Yaya semi the Trafford thugs were assaulting City fans and I was one of them, rescued by a police woman and a policeman but I was very shaken up. I don’t want that to happen to any of my fellow City fans.

Sorry if I am striking a negative note but I seriously dislike them.

They will be sat at home eating pie and mash by the time you get out the ground after watching the half hour trophy presentation and lap of honour ;)

Serious question, how on earth will they police this?

I don’t see any alternatives apart from different exits / complete police segregation down Wembley Way, different tubes etc?

Even the trains down from Picc are a risk?

Can’t see how they do it?

I didn’t see or even hear of any trouble on the trains either of the other two times. Even though everyone jokes about all United fans coming from out of town, there was still a surprising lack of them going down on the trains from Piccadilly.

Everyone is sober and in good spirits in the morning. There was a bit of good natured banter going down but nothing remotely troublesome.

There are only a limited number of trains back after the game and they’ll all have police on them to keep an eye on things. Even the trains after 7 pm last night all had police on them and there were no Sheff fans to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.