First ever Manchester Derby final

Couldn’t agree more. If it doesn’t end as we all hope, and we win even a single trophy, any trophy including the FA Cup now we’re playing united in the Final, and it will still have been a brilliant season with some truly amazing home atmospheres, and some great victories.

So that’s the insurance this final gives us. Bearing united in an FA Cup Final is a thing of dreams.
Yep, we've won nothing yet but it strangely feels like we have

I’ve had to, I’m on blood thinners… during what could be the Summer of my life! Twats
Yeah, I’ve been told to cut down by a doctor, so I am, but it’s really hard. I’m not cutting back because I’ve gone off the stuff, far from it! It’s just I’ve got too much to live for. And I’m not 23 any more!

It is what it is, mate. It’ll still be mint, I’m sure.

The service stations will be designated City and United. Coach companies will be informed. Not that I saw many United coaches going down until our coach reached the M25.

They will be sat at home eating pie and mash by the time you get out the ground after watching the half hour trophy presentation and lap of honour ;)
*chuckles* Actually this is the first time all season I’ve been glad that I know I won’t make it to a match!!

I miss going but hey ho this one I won’t feel guilty about!!

It’s just fellow fans I’m worried about. :-)

We’ve got a league to win and Real Madrid to beat before that. Bigger fish to fry
Say what you want…and whilst you’re probably right in a cold sense, I despise the rag twats with every fibre of my being. The thought of losing either the league or champions league pales to the thought of losing to those twats at Wembley.

Say what you want…and whilst you’re probably right in a cold sense, I despise the rag twats with every fibre of my being. The thought of losing either the league or champions league pales to the thought of losing to those twats at Wembley.

I honestly think losing those 2 is worse. Especially another CL final defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.