First ever Manchester Derby final

You’re too scared to go and you won’t even watch it until later? You need to “grow a pair” as they say these days.

We are Manchester fucking City, the best team in the land and all the world.
The biggest issue I have with it is the referee(ing), we'll have to be at our very best to get a result, and we'll need to take that option away early doors.

I watched the game today and, obviously, didn’t want United to progress. Even though Brighton disappointed I did think they could potentially cause us issues in the final.

Alas, we are playing United. Even with the derby-jeopardy, we are far stronger and will run out comfortable winners IMO.

Stick together lads and lasses, we know what these shithouses are like if they have the numbers.

Hopefully a nice hot june day, pass em to death 3-0 City.
We wise up to them now guys.go down in numbers and watch each other’s backs. Hang around in big groups ourselves and twat the scumbags for those looking for trouble. We know they’re shithouses. They are scumbags. Love City hate utd

The biggest issue I have with it is the referee(ing), we'll have to be at our very best to get a result, and we'll need to take that option away early doors.

Oliver/Atwell will probably be involved in some capacity.

We wise up to them now guys.go down in numbers and watch each other’s backs. Hang around in big groups ourselves and twat the scumbags for those looking for trouble. We know they’re shithouses. They are scumbags. Love City hate utd
We did all that last time at the roundabout/Wembley central side of the stadium and no United came anywhere near. The problems seem to have been encountered by the people who didn’t go in the pubs so walked up/down Wembley way to Wembley park station. It won’t be like that this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.