First ever Manchester Derby final

Any chance the police move this to a midday KO?

They’ve just moved an Arsenal-Chelsea game from late afternoon on a Saturday to a Tuesday night.

I see that snivelling high pitched twat, Tate has already posted "let's smash city" and the other chubby, bearded, contemptible ****, Howson that "City are beatable, Pep overthinks finals".

I want to grind these cunts' hopes and dreams into a porridge of dirt and piss and give them a beating at Wembley so bad it will be remembered for a hundred years. So much so, that current City fans grandsons will ask, "you were there weren't you grandad? Tell me about Haalands 6th goal again, the one that made it 10-0"

I see that snivelling high pitched twat, Tate has already posted "let's smash city" and the other chubby, bearded, contemptible ****, Howson that "City are beatable, Pep overthinks finals".

I want to grind these cunts' hopes and dreams into a porridge of dirt and piss and give them a beating at Wembley so bad it will be remembered for a hundred years. So much so, that current City fans grandsons will ask, "you were there weren't you grandad? Tell me about Haalands 6th goal again, the one that made it 10-0"
You think we’re favourites, then?

Those feral bastards will be up too their usual tricks. Absolutely no chance I'm taking the young un now with those rats on the loose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.