First ever Manchester Derby final

Okay it’s happening. It was always going to.
I won’t lose any sleep about it until the game is upon us.
The one thing that is really getting under my skin though is the thought ten bob will have a blazer on bearing the Manchester Crest. They always do it.
I remember 1976 and 1981 when we wore the Crest on our shirts and pretty sure every time beforehand too from footage/pictures I have see.
We are THE Manchester club, we took the City of Manchester stadium on so as it didn’t become a white elephant, our owners contribute vast commercial sums to the Manchester community, our owners gave the council a fair and full market price for the lease on ‘the council house’ our club pays its local taxes to Manchester council.
It’s our god given right to wear it and them rag twats shouldn’t be able to - FFS we’ve never once since 1981 used it and it pisses me off.
This is not the first Manchester Derby Final. They’ll never be one. Greater Manchester Final or a Manchester Post Code final at a push.
I want Pep and the team wearing the club colours contains the crest and a big fuck off Lancashire red (okay, okay some concession) Rose.

Rant over.
muAFS
As you were.
CTID.

Thank god Ortega will be in net if it goes to pens
Ederson never saves any penalties for some reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.