First ever Manchester Derby final

This is the perfect storm of a season , beat the media darlings to the title , revenge on Real for last years semi-final and putting the Rags in their place at Wembley , this could be the pinnacle of my 50 odd years as a blue , and its not a pipedream but a distinct possibility , drink it in Blues.
Perfect storm is the best way to describe it. However, we haven't won anything yet. Arsenal first....

I think you are wrong Dave, but I am prepared to be proven wrong myself. On asking around last evening, of the 9 Seasoncard holders I know well, only 4 are even considering it, 4 are point blank not going with 1 more against than for (and that's me)!

Seriously, that 2011 Semi, added to the cost and lack of novelty has curtailed interest in attending more than people contemplate. It's also nice that fans who perhaps cannot afford Seasoncards can get an opportunity to attend occasions like this.

It's also half term and I suspect many have holdays booked since last year that never even considered that a football could still be being played on the 3rd of June!
Opposite for my mates, literally everyone I know blue or red wants a ticket…I’ll be amazed if this goes beyond season ticket holders

EXACTLY!!

We could literally slay FOUR dragons in one:
- The “#1” team all season & media darlings
- Our far too noisy neighbors
- The team that killed the dream last season
- And, the fucking Premier League, who can go fuck the selves after trying to drag us all season to avoid having Govt regulators oversee and regulate their corrupt fiefdom!

This COULD be the biggest season in the history of the club, but it MIGHT also be a fucking disaster that destroys hearts and minds.

I tucking LOVE being a City fan, because for all the highs and all the lows, there is never a full moment, is there?!!!
Yeah absolutely. We have to risk the disaster to do the unthinkable. Imagine how good June is potentially gonna be, not sure my body will take it.

This is the perfect storm of a season , beat the media darlings to the title , revenge on Real for last years semi-final and putting the Rags in their place at Wembley , this could be the pinnacle of my 50 odd years as a blue , and its not a pipedream but a distinct possibility , drink it in Blues.
We could also end up being the bridesmaids and come away empty handed!
I don’t give a flying fuck if we win nowt tbh as I know this fantastic team has given it a great effort in every competition .
I’ll be delighted if we win 1 of the remaining 3 we are in.

Getting fukin sick of all this bad mouthing from pound shop pep, can never ever remember Pep behaving in this despicable manner…..
Don’t worry mate, I’m confident it’ll come back to bite him on the arse, you’d thought he’d learnt his lesson with his “All era’s come to an end” comment…insufferable prick (Ten Bob not you!).

My money is on a 4:30pm kick off with the Epsom Derby being brought forward an hour

Jockey Club officials have indicated privately that they would be amenable to running the Derby earlier in the card at Epsom so that both events can be shown on ITV1.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...p&cvid=56d1146dfbc64b608cb86df8fc6ff70c&ei=52
Can't be that private if out in the open now. They could swap it with the 5 f race and have it at half time, 350 or 355pm. It is a 2.30 min race, and the whole programme is likely to be 4-5 hours on ITV4.

It was awful on Wembley way after the semi in 2011. I know I won’t be going back that way this time. Once you are on WW , it’s impossible to get out with the crowd all around you if it kicks off.
I understand why people are concerned.
Different this time as one team (hopefully them will be already home)…we had trouble before the game on Wembley way..7 of us surrounded by 15/20 but bar a few kicks and punches nothing to worry about…most just danced around us…pricks!

Not all season ticket holders will get one. Not a chance of that. ANyone on the cup scheme will get one, season ticket holders with a decent amount of point will but that will be all. The only saving grace for a season ticket holder with say less than 5000 points might be the £200-300 tickets on tier two which will go last.
You reckon? Must be a 30k allocation. So for about 36000 season ticket holders that's 5 out of 6 season ticket holders would need to go. I need to wait for less than 2000 points with season tickets so I can get 2 sat together with my son but I think that will be ok. Holidays and hopefully the cost of a Champs League Final should rule a few out. Booked my travel and hotel already so certainly hope so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.