First ever Manchester Derby final

this is why we blues ought to stick together in large numbers and watch out for their scummy inbreds. Stick together boys in blue

I've just had to get off parts of social media arguing with rag pricks about the Sheffield attendance. My fucking blood pressure! One guy I've known years, typical plastic and really got to me. I swear I would happily kill the **** right now
Have you his address.
I'm not doing a whole lot at the moment.

FA Cup Final Allocation is notoriously stingy for the Teams involved -so we are talking 22,000 or so
Shit I hope there’ll be more than that. I think the last few have had around 28k allocation per side but wouldn’t be surprised if it was lower like you’ve said. It’d be a piss take to give 34k for a semi and then drop to 22k for the Final!!!

Shit I hope there’ll be more than that. I think the last few have had around 28k allocation per side but wouldn’t be surprised if it was lower like you’ve said. It’d be a piss take to give 34k for a semi and then drop to 22k for the Final!!!
30,000 each last year. Dippers v Chelsea

Have you his address.
I'm not doing a whole lot at the moment.

Ha ha no. I knew the prick from Tenerife, he's married a copper and had a kid. He doesn't realise how lucky he is, I'm too old to want to spend any time inside now and he has a kid but fuck me he's tested that tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.