First family death...

Lucky Toma said:
Reckon Nikinsky knows that Paul but in fairness that's a gag that was on the proverbial plate.

Sorry for your loss Mark mate.

Indeed I do,LT.
But let the deluded soul make like a moderator if it makes him happy.
I think the really sad thing is that he actually considers a dog to be some surrogate human being replacement.
Weird,if you ask me.

Lucky Toma said:
Reckon Nikinsky knows that Paul but in fairness that's a gag that was on the proverbial plate.

Preston is wonderful for tolerance of belief and faith.

We have brilliant Asian and African families on my estate.

Mark I'm sorry if I caused any offence.

Please no one post rest in peace any more without understanding the full prayer.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Lucky Toma said:

Indeed I do,LT.
But let the deluded soul make like a moderator if it makes him happy.
I think the really sad thing is that he actually considers a dog to be some surrogate human being replacement.
Weird,if you ask me.

I understand my weirdness.

pauldominic said:
beano46 said:
Sorry to hear about your your loss Mark my condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Take care Blue

Mark supports West Ham United ...
He's down enough without reminding him of that.
Best wishes to you and your family Mark- come down the Pride sometime and I'll buy you a pint.

Deepest sympathy. I'm hope your Gran gets over the grieving soon and can look back at her years with a gentleman who sounds like he was a wonderful person with fondness and a warm heart.

tueartsboots said:
pauldominic said:
beano46 said:
Sorry to hear about your your loss Mark my condolences to you and your family at this difficult time.

Take care Blue

Mark supports West Ham United ...
He's down enough without reminding him of that.
Best wishes to you and your family Mark- come down the Pride sometime and I'll buy you a pint.

Precisely and thank you.

not nice, i know. my dad was only 56 when he died suddenly of a massive heart attack.

you never forget, but it does get easier. just try be a realist about it all. time heals, it really does. it's always shite in the beginning.

it WILL get better ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.