First game on Monday night

Re: 1ST GAME MON NIGHT

Feck sake. Further backs up the media agenda - making us wait 2 days longer than most other fans to watch our first game of the season. Tossers. Im going to implode with impatience.

Edit: Ok just seen it's a rumour, I'll put the moan back in the draw ready for tomorrow morning.

In fairness looking at the fixtures ours is probably the biggest game of the weekend so I would not be surprised if it was Monday night.

M24 Citizen said:
Feck sake. Further backs up the media agenda - making us wait 2 days longer than most other fans to watch our first game of the season. Tossers. Im going to implode with impatience.

Edit: Ok just seen it's a rumour, I'll put the moan back in the draw ready for tomorrow morning.
You still actually think it though, don't you? Tell me, how exactly would it back up an agenda if we were the Monday night match? Weren't United the Monday night match last season at the start?

And your post can't be a clarkie as you edited it, post-tantrum.

goater1978 said:
In fairness looking at the fixtures ours is probably the biggest game of the weekend so I would not be surprised if it was Monday night.

Chelsea v hull and Swansea v the rags will be the main 2 games would imagine are, s will be the Monday nite or sat 3pm

Pigeonho said:
M24 Citizen said:

You still actually think it though, don't you? Tell me, how exactly would it back up an agenda if we were the Monday night match? Weren't United the Monday night match last season at the start? And your post can't be a clarkie as you edited it, post-tantrum.

and the year before that we were monday night against Swansea

uwe rosler 28 said:
goater1978 said:

Chelsea v hull and Swansea v the rags will be the main 2 games would imagine are, s will be the Monday nite or sat 3pm

Well we won the league last time we started the season on a Monday night

MCFC OK

Shouldn't this be in the twitter and other bullshit thread ? at least until it's actually confirmed.

uwe rosler 28 said:
goater1978 said:

We will all be on the telly, as we all have new managers, and we're all top 4 sides. Which order its in makes no difference, though in my own head I would like us on 12:45 on Sat, Chelsea the 4PM and United monday night football, again though not that it makes any difference.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 pm --<br /><br />
Graceyboy said:
Pigeonho said:
M24 Citizen said:

You still actually think it though, don't you? Tell me, how exactly would it back up an agenda if we were the Monday night match? Weren't United the Monday night match last season at the start? And your post can't be a clarkie as you edited it, post-tantrum.

and the year before that we were monday night against Swansea
Yep, and what a season we went on to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.