First Game, who do you think, who would you like?

peoffrey said:
Still one or two predicting a home tie when the Champions always start at home!

That didn't happen 2 years ago when the Rags were champions but we played Swansea at home first game (4-0, aguero's debut).

Billy Spurdle said:
peoffrey said:

That didn't happen 2 years ago when the Rags were champions but we played Swansea at home first game (4-0, aguero's debut).

I always understood it to be the rule.

peoffrey said:
Billy Spurdle said:
peoffrey said:

I always understood it to be the rule.
Obviously ours and the rags fixtures are the mirror image and iirc what happened that year was that the team playing at home first had lots if not all away games before the CL games. So I think what actually happens is that the champions get to choose which whole set of fixtures they want, without changing individual games, and GPC chose the better pre CL games and that's why we were home first and last - which obviously backfired on the pisscan!

home to palace or hull , give the new players a lift by dishing out a gubbing on the opening day

Do you think it would be hard to get an away ticket for the Cardiff game as my sister lives 10 mins from there stadium,was gonna fly over from belfast and try and buy one on the day.....would love some info on this from a true away day supporter

It'll probably be away to one of the promoted teams.

My guess is Cardiff away in the early kick off.

dannyburns4 said:
Do you think it would be hard to get an away ticket for the Cardiff game as my sister lives 10 mins from there stadium,was gonna fly over from belfast and try and buy one on the day.....would love some info on this from a true away day supporter

From experience, there's almost always tickets available on the day after late drop outs. All it takes is for someone to fall ill or just not turn up for the Coach when a mate has their ticket. Try the designated away Pubs mixed in with forums like this. You're not guaranteed a ticket but if you're quick then you should be OK.

peoffrey said:
dannyburns4 said:

From experience, there's almost always tickets available on the day after late drop outs. All it takes is for someone to fall ill or just not turn up for the Coach when a mate has their ticket. Try the designated away Pubs mixed in with forums like this. You're not guaranteed a ticket but if you're quick then you should be OK.
Thanks for the advice mate,I will give that a try.

Would like West Ham away.

One of the 4 0-0 away draws last season so hopefully improve on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.