First Game, who do you think, who would you like?

Bores the shit out of me this thread that comes up year after year.

Who do I think? Well, I think I can narrow it down to about 19 clubs it might be.

Who would I like? Probably one of the 19 I mentioned, otherwise it means we were relegated last season.

It doesn't mean a jot, as he have to play them all, the order does not matter, and at the end of the season we won't be looking back complaining or rejoicing at playing one club before another or on a particular day as its got nothing to do with where you end up.

We have no influence on the fixtures as it is computerised.

But to play along, I hope we get Sparky for the first game just to get him used to getting no points, and logically, it has to be away as the previous poster mentioned </grump>

Arsenal at home or away. Double header for pre-season game. Then whover we face from Sunderland or Spurs in pre-season game. Then draw Bayern, AC Milan in Champs League???

Chelsea, the rags, Liverpool or arsenal. Would like to see how we fair against a decent team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.