First Game, who do you think, who would you like?

I think we will get cardiff away.

I hope we dont as im away for 1st game of season, so hopefully somewhere shit away like...

West brom
Chelsea
Arsenal (prices)

citizen said:

I hope we dont as im away for 1st game of season, so hopefully somewhere shit away like...

West brom
Chelsea
Arsenal (prices)

West Brom away isn't shit! You need to go to The Vine before the match.

peoffrey said:
citizen said:

West brom
Chelsea
Arsenal (prices)

Been in, the one with the chicken tikka. Just my opinion that west brom is a shit away.

Add spurs to that list aswel.

citizen said:
peoffrey said:

Been in, the one with the chicken tikka. Just my opinion that west brom is a shit away.

Add spurs to that list aswel.

Arsenal's ground is great to visit and we finally won there in the league last season. I'm not so fond of Chelsea. I've had problems with the Stewarding and Policing there and I don't go looking for trouble. They're somewhat overzealous.

I vow Newcastle every season as I've never been. Last season was Saturday lunchtime and not plausible. The season before was my friend's Wedding in the middle of nowhere so I couldn't get away the next morning. I had to follow the match on Twitter with a friend texting me updates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.