First man on the moon - 45 years ago

karen7 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
karen7 said:
I watched it go up and come down again so it did happen
It was so exciting to see and it was all we talked about for ages
On TV? I saw an 80 foot ape climbing a skyscraper. Was that real?

It was on tv,radio,everyone was watching it across the world,it happened
I think someone would have noticed them making a movie and passing off as real
The younger generation just love a conspiratory theory
Do you think 9/11 didn't happen either,we all saw the towers fall,are they really still there?
The 9/11 conspiracy theorists don't deny that the buildings fell - that's a ridiculous comparison - but how and why they were brought down. I've watched a lot of footage and believe planes hit, though plenty have tried to make out its missiles/holograms/UFOs etc.

mcmanus said:
i kne albert davy said:
mcmanus said:
Hehehe. Show me any number of photos, there is rock all chance the yanks sent a rocket to the moon and brought them back.
Haven't you got school in the morning teacher's going to be very upset if he finds out you're up at this time, prepare yourself for the naughty step.

School is closed so I aint going to be teaching anyone tomorrow kiddo.
Well you know what they say those who can do. those who can't .....................

big blueballs said:
Challenger1978 said:
mcmanus said:
What, you truly believe the Yanks put a man on the moon?

NASA-photos-show-Footprints-on-the-Moon-2.jpg

3729468993_3f63dc2e4c.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef014e8b5d981c970d-800wi

NASA+Orbiter+vs.+Spots+Footprints+On+Moon+1.jpg
What do those photos actually prove?.....they are not proof in any way, they aren't even as good as the so called photos of buildings/structures, bases etc on the moon and they're crap.....I used to think the yanks put a man on the moon, but i did some research on it and look at the evidence available and i am now not 100% sure they actually did it
Then you are an idiot.

i kne albert davy said:
de niro said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
20th July 1969 - Armstrong & Aldrin landed on the moon. Still can't believe I watched that.

it was on in our school, must have been one of the last days of term because I only went when there was fun and games on.

watching it in the hall on a big telly. amazing day.
Feck me your school started early 2.56am no wonder you didn't go in much.

no idea what when or whyfore I just watched at school. better than lessons :)

de niro said:
i kne albert davy said:
de niro said:
it was on in our school, must have been one of the last days of term because I only went when there was fun and games on.

watching it in the hall on a big telly. amazing day.
Feck me your school started early 2.56am no wonder you didn't go in much.

no idea what when or whyfore I just watched at school. better than lessons :)
Me too but I think it was footage of them out on the Moons surface or a re run I was only little at the time. Next to Bigg Bigg Blue I still am.

[video]http://youtu.be/yo5w0pm24ic[/video]

There are things in this film that may alter some peoples views, but then again maybe not

SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
Challenger1978 said:
What do those photos actually prove?.....they are not proof in any way, they aren't even as good as the so called photos of buildings/structures, bases etc on the moon and they're crap.....I used to think the yanks put a man on the moon, but i did some research on it and look at the evidence available and i am now not 100% sure they actually did it
Then you are an idiot.
And you are a sanctimonious prick but hey ho.... you have your opinion I have mine

big blueballs said:
SWP's back said:
big blueballs said:
Then you are an idiot.
And you are a sanctimonious prick but hey ho.... you have your opinion I have mine
I may be that, but I am not an idiot. Unlike yourself. You idiot.

big blueballs said:
[video]http://youtu.be/yo5w0pm24ic[/video]

There are things in this film that may alter some peoples views, but then again maybe not
Already been debunked on this forum many times by those that are not gullible idiots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.