First Match

berger1985 said:
FORZA, is there much chance 'Kim' could be a male foreign student ;)

Correct, I am from South Korea. So, foreign but neither a 'fuckin slag' nor indeed particularly stupid although some of your members are obviously unable to differentiate.

If your fit, and wanting to pass an hour by before the game kicks off, i'll be a gentleman and offer my services. But only once though, got to have some energy for the match.

as a young student fan myself, i feel as if i should help him, so if he get to the ground two hours before hand ,he can have a few drinks at this uefa cup event

Kim said:
Hi, I'm a student at the Uni and have got ticket to see Manchester against Hamburg in the cup today! It will be my first visit and I cannot wait. So, a greenhorn question - what's the best time to get to the stadium? One hour before KO or just 1 a few minutes? Is there much to see or do in the stadium before the KO? Come on City!
if i was you i would go down now mate with your fucking tent,

u2fme2 said:
Kim said:
Hi, I'm a student at the Uni and have got ticket to see Manchester against Hamburg in the cup today! It will be my first visit and I cannot wait. So, a greenhorn question - what's the best time to get to the stadium? One hour before KO or just 1 a few minutes? Is there much to see or do in the stadium before the KO? Come on City!

OK I get the message so thanks for nothing and fuck off to the lot of you! Come on Hamburg!

Kim said:
u2fme2 said:
Kim said:

OK I get the message so thanks for nothing and fuck off to the lot of you! Come on Hamburg!
ha ha,can i have your ticket ?

sky tot said:
Kim said:
u2fme2 said:
Kim said:

ha ha,can i have your ticket ?

Just ripped up. 멍청이

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.