First picture of Tevez back at Carrington

sugardubby said:
Pah, the lad's making a load of fuss about nothing. He's had the nick-name "el a-PATCH-e" for years....

You trying to hound him out of the Club?

DTeacher said:
sugardubby said:
Pah, the lad's making a load of fuss about nothing. He's had the nick-name "el a-PATCH-e" for years....

You trying to hound him out of the Club?

He's back on the STAFF and that's that lol

Whilst Carlos has been away, he's mastered some more english, an insider at Carrington said his understanding of the lingo has showed a marked improvement, he can now fetch, drop and sit, but sadly he still wants to take his ball home, and the only sign of a dribble was from his jowles.

I hope hes been for his yearly shots at the vet.dont want the lads going down with kennel cough or worse still ringworm.

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
We must now retire "the clarkie".

It is now known as "the plato"

very true, I laughed during that whole dialogue.

wait am I being plato'd now??<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
ancoats said:
can i see right now

TEVEZ SCORE IN THE NEXT GAME

FEED THE DOG
FEED THE DOG
FEED THE DOG AND HE WILL SCORE
FEED THE DOG AND HE WILL SCORE

that would be such class. manc humor trumps all.

Pass on my congratulations to the three year old that did this, not bad for a first attempt.....
Three_Hat-tricks said:
418706_10151341530915145_860780144_23078101_1038461942_n.jpg

dear caesar,
we are having problems with our dogs obedience, if we tell him to stay, he runs off, when we tell him to heel, he ignores us and then runs about sniffing bitches and chasing golf balls, this is all very annoying, but worse still, when he does eventually decide to come back he wants patting and generally making a fuss of.

the question is,

should we have him put down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.