First picture of Tevez back at Carrington

Fergies already thinking about his team for the Derby now Carlos is back...

Manchester-United-2008-Photocall-JiSung-Park_1229927.jpg

i was off work yesterday and didnt see this !! i was under impression Bobby is not meeting him until after Porto, i think this is fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when or if he goes this summer we could sing........... "How much is that doggy in the transfere window. The one we don't want anymore. How much is that doggy in the transfere window. I do hope that doggy is sold "..................abit rough rough I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mancincali said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
We must now retire "the clarkie".

It is now known as "the plato"

very true, I laughed during that whole dialogue.

wait am I being plato'd now??

No! You've all got this terribly wrong!

Plato wasn't Clarkied, he was the victim of a reverse-clarkie. The original Clarkie mistook something that was obviously false as being real. Plato didn't do that, he mistook the false reactions of something that was obviously false as being real. That by definition is a reverse Clarkie.

I say from now on, a reverse (or double) Clarkie is hereby known as a Plato.

(If you think Plato wasn't being serious, and I'm not at all sure, then that by definition would be a 'triple clarkie' which is whole new territory)

SkyBlueFlux said:
mancincali said:
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
We must now retire "the clarkie".

It is now known as "the plato"

very true, I laughed during that whole dialogue.

wait am I being plato'd now??

No! You've all got this terribly wrong!

Plato wasn't Clarkied, he was the victim of a reverse-clarkie. The original Clarkie mistook something that was obviously false as being real. Plato didn't do that, he mistook the false reactions of something that was obviously false as being real. That by definition is a reverse Clarkie.

I say from now on, a reverse (or double) Clarkie is hereby known as a Plato.

(If you think Plato wasn't being serious, and I'm not at all sure, then that by definition would be a 'triple clarkie' which is whole new territory)

dxkd1.jpg

Clarkception.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.