First Signing Announcement Imminent

johnny crossan said:
there was a time Ajay when your first post for a while would have caused a major stir!

It is so easy to fall out of fashion... get it wrong once, forgiven, get it wrong a couple of times, doubts creep in... get it wrong just about every time... ?

Soulboy said:
johnny crossan said:
there was a time Ajay when your first post for a while would have caused a major stir!

It is so easy to fall out of fashion... get it wrong once, forgiven, get it wrong a couple of times, doubts creep in... get it wrong just about every time... ?

I have been posting on here for a while - not hiding!

And the only thing I got wrong was posting any transfer news on this site :)

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
johnny crossan said:

I have been posting on here for a while - not hiding!

And the only thing I got wrong was posting any transfer news on this site :)
If you were to speculate on incoming transfers Ajay, who would you think are most likely?

Ajay said:
Forzacitizens said:
ajay you should come out of retirement :)

Forza.... I never retired - if anything been much busier with our beloved club :)

But it has hurt to see Bluemoon become a playground over the last 2-3 years :(

Ajay is back on transfer forum at last :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.