First Signing Announcement Imminent

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ajay said:
Harry it right!

What does that mean? Please don't tell me Twitcher is coming anywhere near our club.

Reference to Twitcher telling the world a few weeks back that he had been told about a couple of our signings and that they would "blow everyone's minds".

Or words to that effect.

blueinsa said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Ajay said:
Harry it right!

What does that mean? Please don't tell me Twitcher is coming anywhere near our club.

Reference to Twitcher telling the world a few weeks back that he had been told about a couple of our signings and that they would "blow everyone's minds".

Or words to that effect.
Good answer, but should we place any store by Ajay's comment?

M24-CRC said:
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

What happened ? its more than 7 days since you posted this

talkativesprout said:
M24-CRC said:
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

What happened ? its more than 7 days since you posted this
And he said within 7 days of the conversation he had had the previous weekend so technically it's been two weeks. Not that I'm a pedant or anything.

Tumbleweed.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.