First Signing Announcement Imminent

johnny crossan said:
Ajay said:
Right three things:
1. There is only one Tolmie - there is no competition at all!
2. I will NEVER name anyone EVER again on Bluemoon!
3. Two of the players we WILL sign are clearly named and discussed on this forum.
Thank you
One thing that has always troubled me is the thought that since there are only 5 major players in the market (us, them, Chelski and the Spanish pair) surely they would come to a joint arrangement and not end up bidding up the targets. It is very uncomfortable to think we would consort with the dark side but surely that's the reality - "your pick ..my pick"

Depends if you like prison food.

dannyboiblue said:
i know what happend^ he was talking shite?

lol you don't say i didn't want to be the one to start a blowtorch flaming session ooops i may well of just connected the gas bottles

Ajay said:
3. Two of the players we WILL sign are clearly named and discussed on this forum.
SAS (Sanchez and sniejder) I'm going for. I suppose I'd let them two play for city.

superwatsonwatson said:
bluegorton said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Ajay's my hero, a modern day internet warrior
As opposed to an Internet warrior from say The Victorian Era? Lol.
Very good.

Modern Day
Victorian
Any Era

I live for Ajay's posts on Bluemoon
The guy's a Bluemoon ICON!

'The players have been named in this thread'

How many names have been said in this thread? He definitely plays football too.

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
johnny crossan said:
there was a time Ajay when your first post for a while would have caused a major stir!

It is so easy to fall out of fashion... get it wrong once, forgiven, get it wrong a couple of times, doubts creep in... get it wrong just about every time... ?

I have been posting on here for a while - not hiding!

And the only thing I got wrong was posting any transfer news on this site :)

Yes, bearing in mind you got nothing right - KAKA SAID YES *doffs hat*

Benarbia said:
Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
It is so easy to fall out of fashion... get it wrong once, forgiven, get it wrong a couple of times, doubts creep in... get it wrong just about every time... ?

And to this day I stand firm!

He said YES!

The fact that the deal fell through is another story - terms agreed and ink wet in the pens!

Ajay said:
Benarbia said:
Ajay said:

And to this day I stand firm!

He said YES!

The fact that the deal fell through is another story - terms agreed and ink wet in the pens!

For what it's worth, I believe you. It's an historical fact in football that many deals break down when everything appears to have gone through.

Unfortunately, when children & thicko's get disappointed they lash out at someone & those who provide 'itk' info are the ones who get the blame if something goes wrong. Reading the many posts of screaming children who've lost their dummies is a real pain in the arse.

I think you should just post what you hear, right or wrong & let those of us who'se balls have dropped make our own minds up. Ignore the kids & sad morons. Just don't reply to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.