First Signing Announcement Imminent

I have joined the forum in the last 12 months and have no connection with anyone who claims to be itk.
One thing I have learned recently is that Kaka WAS coming so Ajay is indeed correct, he did say YES!!!
Apparently in Milan all this is common knowledge and had he signed before the story broke, there wouldnt have been a problem. Basically he did 'bottle it'
I am not an Ajay worshipper, but thought I should share this.

M24-CRC said:
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week.

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

So, you do talk bollocks then - its official.................

I also think Kaka agreed in principle and then the deal fell through. Basically because of 1 or 2 out of three parties 'bottling it'. Cook has shown us up a few times but he's never lied to us. Why should he, it doesn't change things between him and the club hierarchy (who'll know the facts anyway) and they are the only ones who his job depends on, this was especially true at the time - not the fans, because no fanbase in history ever forced a chief exec out due to him fucking up a surprise £100m signing when six months earlier they were nearly in administration.

I'd love to see us have another shot at Kaka too. He falls very much in the 'class is permanent' bracket for me. But it sounds like we have other targets in his position and those are hardly shoddy either so it's all good.

Ajay said:
Sometimes I can't help not reply!

But anyway, I have been on this forum for many years and no one will bully me away!

And so they shouldn't. It's a forum and you have the right to post on here as well as anyone.

There are people on here who actually like reading info from people such as yourself.

talkativesprout said:
M24-CRC said:
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

What happened ? its more than 7 days since you posted this

Lets just say that the 'loose ends' could not be tied.......simple as that.......although they are still attempting to try.

And for all those who have slagged me off.........very brave of you, water off a ducks back......people who know me on here know that i dont spout bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.