First Trip to Etihad!

YanktoManc

Team supported
Manchester City
Hello to all!

I wanted to join this Forum because I'm planning a trip to Manchester for my first game at Etihad this upcoming season and wanted a very authentic and genuine experience.

My goal is to meet people here who can direct me and advise what places I should visit on my trip for the real Manchester City experience. Fan clubs, pubs, gift shops etc. What are the best sections to sit in? Pretty much all things City.

I've never purchased tickets to a game outside of the US, so if there is anything I need to look out for I'd appreciate the heads up. I know in England many like to make fun of Americans for being "fake soccer" fans, but I love football and more importantly I love Man City.

I look forward to maybe even meeting a few of you and having a beer when I'm in town. Take care everyone, and thanks in advance for any help with this.

Hello to all!

I wanted to join this Forum because I'm planning a trip to Manchester for my first game at Etihad this upcoming season and wanted a very authentic and genuine experience.

My goal is to meet people here who can direct me and advise what places I should visit on my trip for the real Manchester City experience. Fan clubs, pubs, gift shops etc. What are the best sections to sit in? Pretty much all things City.

I've never purchased tickets to a game outside of the US, so if there is anything I need to look out for I'd appreciate the heads up. I know in England many like to make fun of Americans for being "fake soccer" fans, but I love football and more importantly I love Man City.

I look forward to maybe even meeting a few of you and having a beer when I'm in town. Take care everyone, and thanks in advance for any help with this.
Are you travelling alone?

Hello to all!

In before the the thread descends in to a list of literally everything you shouldn’t do during your visit, veiled as genuine suggestions.

Hello to all!

Pick a time to come over when you can either get a few games in or when you can get the game you want in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.