fit as...city fans

Kinky Dribbler said:
burning blue soul said:
Lucky13 said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/07/article-2022486-0D56178100000578-97_634x357.jpg[/bigimg]

why is nobody else celebrating?

is this a typical example of a woman celebrating a throw in?

i think more ladies should follow this example (and swap shirts afterwards) ;)

the guy in the black jacket looks like hes calling the police!!!

He looks a bit like Jerry Springer.
?????? defo` gay!

10d84jo.jpg

f3hlrd.jpg

All you need is Jo... said:
Churchill123 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sits in South Level 2

She is err slightly cross eyed.

She has previous for getting her tits out at away games

She is a huge blue and a right laugh.

Find out this Sunday if she's going Norwich away.. might be abit cold to get tits out.. but still think we could persuade her!

Was in the Eastlands before a derby a few years back and she got them out then...don't think i've been back in since haha

I saw them in the flesh at Sheffield Wednesday in the cup a few years ago. I haven't slept since.

Churchill123 said:
Churchill123 said:
Find out this Sunday if she's going Norwich away.. might be abit cold to get tits out.. but still think we could persuade her!

Was in the Eastlands before a derby a few years back and she got them out then...don't think i've been back in since haha

Can't be that fucking bad? - Surely...
Shes a freak show, years ago we were on a train going away game and she barged into the toilet as my mate was having a piss he couldnt get her out (shes a big girl) in the end he pissed on her and she fucked off to annoy someone else.
Her daughters nice though not a bit like her mother one bit

cheddar404 said:
Churchill123 said:

I saw them in the flesh at Sheffield Wednesday in the cup a few years ago. I haven't slept since.
She loves derby games gets pissed as a fart and when we win tomorrow go in Mary Ds you will see tits out Jackie in all her glory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.