fit as...city fans

buzzer1 said:
Pigeonho said:
Andy Dale said:
She is well known in Rochdale. What isnt known is that she used to be a rag.She would hang around the cliff and stalk Bryan Robson.
A mate of mine was working on a house where she used to live. He found lots of photos of her with Robson.
That is odd.

I knew it i knew it i knew it. You have just solved a massive head twat and mystery for me there mate. Around 1980 my local ymca arranged a special outing on the minibus to a famous football team in manchester, now me being ultra fkin backward thought it was gods own that we was gonna go and watch train......... how wrong was i when wanky fkin stapleton or one of the other critters rocked up near the van, everyone got out at the Cliff and i refused, so the kids where pulling at me and dragging me but i was steadfast and it ended up with me taking the skin off the back of my arm and pooring with blood, i would not get outta that fkin van.
However a few years later i got to see this girl(not literally) knockin about and thought she is a bit mad but i fkin no her from somewhere, i always said to my mate i am telling you she used to be a rag, i seen her one time at the cliff and she kept shouting in a sort of backward way, Robbbbbow,Robbbbow, i told my mate this for years but he would say "no fkin chance, she is a huge blue and is always on the radio", i would say no no, i am sure of it.... well thankyou so much, i can die a happy man now... well i could if i could just remember the score in the last game of the season when Brian Horton got sacked, we played QPR and it has done my head in for years. PHEW.

ps i dare someone go upto her and tell her out loud she was a rag, i vote allanharper or shadygiz for the job.

Which bird are you on about? - The blonde one in the picture further up the page?

Churchill123 said:
Which bird are you on about? - The blonde one in the picture further up the page?
No Jackie Tits Out. Someone told me recently that I wasn't a proper City fan as I've never seen her getting them out at an away game.

Walkbustaxi said:
Churchill123 said:
No Jackie Tits Out. Someone told me recently that I wasn't a proper City fan as I've never seen her getting them out at an away game.

Got a picture of jackie tits out?

Walkbustaxi said:
buzzer1 said:
Pigeonho said:
That is odd.

I knew it i knew it i knew it. You have just solved a massive head twat and mystery for me there mate. Around 1980 my local ymca arranged a special outing on the minibus to a famous football team in manchester, now me being ultra fkin backward thought it was gods own that we was gonna go and watch train......... how wrong was i when wanky fkin stapleton or one of the other critters rocked up near the van, everyone got out at the Cliff and i refused, so the kids where pulling at me and dragging me but i was steadfast and it ended up with me taking the skin off the back of my arm and pooring with blood, i would not get outta that fkin van.
However a few years later i got to see this girl(not literally) knockin about and thought she is a bit mad but i fkin no her from somewhere, i always said to my mate i am telling you she used to be a rag, i seen her one time at the cliff and she kept shouting in a sort of backward way, Robbbbbow,Robbbbow, i told my mate this for years but he would say "no fkin chance, she is a huge blue and is always on the radio", i would say no no, i am sure of it.... well thankyou so much, i can die a happy man now... well i could if i could just remember the score in the last game of the season when Brian Horton got sacked, we played QPR and it has done my head in for years. PHEW.

ps i dare someone go upto her and tell her out loud she was a rag, i vote allanharper or shadygiz for the job.
QPR game we lost 3-2

Ta mate<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 pm --<br /><br />
onelife said:
buzzer1 said:
Pigeonho said:
That is odd.

ps i dare someone go upto her and tell her out loud she was a rag, i voteallanharper or shadygiz for the job.[/quote ]
we did it last year. asked her about her remi moses badges. fair play she admited being a red and wearing remi moses badge on her scarf.

Fukin hell.

Lucky13 said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/07/article-2022486-0D56178100000578-97_634x357.jpg[/bigimg]

she looks like charlotte off the inbetweeners, the one will pulls.

Tits out Jackie sits in front of me in South Level 2...

I shall obtain said photograph on Saturday. She is related to the below...Remember him...

Yk9wMnRPTlhlalUx_o_manchester-city-fan-crying-after-defeat-to-swansea.jpg

Churchill123 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
Churchill123 said:

You really don't want to see one,I had the pleasure Villa away in the cup,the late late Micah equalizer.

Churchill123 said:
Walkbustaxi said:
Churchill123 said:

Please no, last time i seen them was Everton away couple of seasons ago, im still recovering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.