"Five trophies in five years"

TROUSERS said:
Cannot see us winning a sausage this next season so 5 is a bit far fetched. You cannot chop and change your manager like we are setting out to do.
Think Chelsea can prove you can .

Reasonable to me. I don't think we'll be competing for the CL immediately but in say, 3 years time, who knows.

In fact, given we'll be competing in four competitions each year, it is a little light...

Does any 1 really believe this PR man??? 5 trophies in 2 seasons? If pellegrini wins the jackpot (PREMIER LEAGUE) in 1 of his 2 seasons he would have done a very good job! ( HES NEVER WON A TROPHY IN EUROPE BEFORE). Get real guys! Enjoy the nemesis cause it could easily be the 1970/80s all over again. You get paid quite well in PR apparently. I might emulate Sorianos bottom lickling techniques in professional life! Cant wait for Messi to sign for £100 million. Bargain its cert on hes friends with Aguero and Zaba. They say seeing is believing. Ill believe it when i certainly see it!

sky tot said:
TROUSERS said:
Cannot see us winning a sausage this next season so 5 is a bit far fetched. You cannot chop and change your manager like we are setting out to do.
Think Chelsea can prove you can .
People who think there isn't anything wrong with being Chelsea lack ambition. Chelsea are brilliant on their day, hence the cup wins, but they are utterly inconsistent hence one title in six seasons despite spending £236m NET in those six years. The aim for our club is consistency, to become like Liverpool and the rags in their dominance. Chelsea is not the club to emulate. Titles should be coming every other season AT LEAST. Three titles in the next six years would be my bare minimum. Four would be the actual target, and that would be the target spending £100-150m, not £236m.

wilmslowblue said:
Does any 1 really believe this PR man??? 5 trophies in 2 seasons? If pellegrini wins the jackpot (PREMIER LEAGUE) in 1 of his 2 seasons he would have done a very good job! ( HES NEVER WON A TROPHY IN EUROPE BEFORE). Get real guys! Enjoy the nemesis cause it could easily be the 1970/80s all over again. You get paid quite well in PR apparently. I might emulate Sorianos bottom lickling techniques in professional life! Cant wait for Messi to sign for £100 million. Bargain its cert on hes friends with Aguero and Zaba. They say seeing is believing. Ill believe it when i certainly see it!

Ferran said he felt it realistic that we should win 5 trophy's in 5 years so what are you on about 2 seasons for?

I happen to agree that we should have stretching but achievable targets which I think that is. He hasn't got to win straight away show progress and provided progress is shown trophy's will come

chesterguy said:
wilmslowblue said:

Ferran said he felt it realistic that we should win 5 trophy's in 5 years so what are you on about 2 seasons for?

I happen to agree that we should have stretching but achievable targets which I think that is. He hasn't got to win straight away show progress and provided progress is shown trophy's will come

Well whats progress on getting to a cup final and second in the league to you ?

Re: "Five trophies in five years"

TROUSERS said:
What a clueless post !

If one of those trophies is the champions league then I think it is mission accomplished. Throw in a couple more league titles and more tours of the US and Asia the club will be "massive".

Challenger1978 said:
chesterguy said:
wilmslowblue said:

Well whats progress on getting to a cup final and second in the league to you ?

Its not me that matters its the chief exec those were his words if you read the transcript of his interview

Just like the Txiki 4-3-3 shit, where has this actually been said or quoted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.