Fixer

mancitygaz said:
salfordpaul said:
i feel really embarrassed about this..i pm'd deniro on the night or next night pledging money or whatever to help this kid out! totally out of order, as days went by i knew i had been had!

attention seeking dick!! my mrs didn t believe a word of it, googled it and couldn t find any trace etc etc !

de niro quite rightly told me to hang fire Fixer didn t want any help etc etc.

deniro you were a top man he should cringe with embarrassment at his behaviour!
Too raw to make assumptions without being 100% certain it's bullshit.

in this world we live in you can find EVERY personal injury accident that happens in the UK ! there is NO record ANYWHERE that over that weekend an accident happened fatally involving a mum and child!

if i am wrong i would apologise for my post! I will NOT be proved wrong on this one!! fantasist !! that is all !!

salfordpaul said:
i feel really embarrassed about this..i pm'd deniro on the night or next night pledging money or whatever to help this kid out! totally out of order, as days went by i knew i had been had!

attention seeking dick!! my mrs didn t believe a word of it, googled it and couldn t find any trace etc etc !

No need to feel embarrassed mate you did what you thought was right at that time, the only thing you possibly got wrong was mistaking an Internet forum for real life, none of us have a clue what is going on in posters heads and there real life's

de niro said:
mancitygaz said:
salfordpaul said:

Too raw to make assumptions without being 100% certain it's bullshit.

i dearly hope it is.
Me too mate,

Resisted the urge to post on this thread up until now, all I will say (which others have also posted) is that I think it brought out the best in most football fans after reading something so horrific. You more than anyone.

big blueballs said:
salfordpaul said:

No need to feel embarrassed mate you did what you thought was right at that time, the only thing you possibly got wrong was mistaking an Internet forum for real life, none of us have a clue what is going on in posters heads and there real life's

too true balls..cheers pal

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:
stony said:
He'll never outdo Oldham Blue and Gina.
That was a pisstake extrodinaire!!
How about Mainemen falling madly in love with azul,azul and tearing into people who had a go at her, then finding out it was a bloke,no wonder he changed his username and went nuts.
ps.the dregs of the rags are all over this thread.

I remember that, it was a long time ago. Luckily bluemoon was a lot smaller and forgiving back then, cos that would have been the ta;l of the terraces these days!

I remember City threads getting hi-jacked with posts like I Lovvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu from them to each other. I also remember the pic 'she' put up of 'her'self - proper tidy little brunette. Or was that zins mrs? Can't remember. In the end 'she' turned out to be a 'he' on the wind up, maineman seems to have been a bit bitter ever since. Coincidence?

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:
That was a pisstake extrodinaire!!
How about Mainemen falling madly in love with azul,azul and tearing into people who had a go at her, then finding out it was a bloke,no wonder he changed his username and went nuts.
ps.the dregs of the rags are all over this thread.

I remember that, it was a long time ago. Luckily bluemoon was a lot smaller and forgiving back then, cos that would have been the ta;l of the terraces these days!

I remember City threads getting hi-jacked with posts like I Lovvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu from them to each other. I also remember the pic 'she' put up of 'her'self - proper tidy little brunette. Or was that zins mrs? Can't remember. In the end 'she' turned out to be a 'he' on the wind up, maineman seems to have been a bit bitter ever since. Coincidence?

It turned him into a revolutionary, he was a true blue Tory before it happened

I wasn't registered on here at the time when I read this after the derby. I remember sitting there with tears flowing down my face. Afterwards I couldn't find anything on any news site about it and began to think it wasn't true. I'm hoping to this day it wasn't true, but still feel sympathy for someone who could make up a story like that. Maybe it was a cry for help if he had some kind of mental health issue? If he did do it maliciously as a joke then I find him totally sick in the head.

De Niro I thought you were fantastic that night. You showed to all of us how much you cared.

i remember that thread and was so upset ,couple days later i told my mum and she tried to search for it on internet and newspapers, but nothing turned up so thought it was fishy, a major accident like that am sure would of been reported.

If it was fake why did he leave and not come back? Someone would only fake such a thing if he craved attention and maybe more - like the offers of money, he could have taken it all and run but instead he disappeared straight away... not really the work of a nasty character. Oh the other hand if no records were found of a death it can't be true surely, something like that would have been picked up on. So strange... I remember it well too.

LoveCity said:
If it was fake why did he leave and not come back? Someone would only fake such a thing if he craved attention and maybe more - like the offers of money, he could have taken it all and run but instead he disappeared straight away... not really the work of a nasty character. Oh the other hand if no records were found of a death it can't be true surely, something like that would have been picked up on. So strange... I remember it well too.

he left because he was embarassed! if it was true he would have had a group of lads who would have helped him and he d have stayed ! he was a liar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.