Fixer

Gaylord du Bois said:
A dick like him wouldn't be able to stay away from here. Especially with his faux celebrity status feeding his megalomania.

Hi Fixer!!! ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
2i8vcx2.jpg

dont think this is him.

de niro said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

dont think this is him.

Like I said, may well be a few people looking for him on Satuday - if it's not him and the 'person' in the picture is at the game he may get some stick - which if it isn't fixer isn't good is it?

Can TFS be 100% sure this is him?

de niro said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

dont think this is him.

That is him, or that is who he posted himself to be in the who's who thread on the off topic board.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 am --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
To the people who believe he was telling the truth? Behave yourself.

He is banged up. He told people he was facing some kind of charges about an incident around the same time this all happened.

Ricster said:
Right im going to add to this thread too.

Shared quite a few pm's with Fixer during my time on BM. Some ITK, some on a personal level. The personal level was more to do with a habit i had with cocaine at the time. We first of all got talking about weed, as i do enjoy a smoke and then it got onto harder drugs. When fixer said he could get hold of coke, i asked him on a few occasions if he could get me some. The responses were, waiting on a delivery, expecting a kilo on friday, not dealing now cos he thought the police were onto him. It took me a bit longer to realise that the story was a lie, just like his promises to get me sorted out.

BTW, been off coke for a year now, just incase anyone thinks bad of me.

hmmm.jpg

The bottling someone story was as dubious as the rest of tales.

As I said earlier I was following the story closely as there was something not right about it. Sure enough he posted one thing one day and something completely different the next relating to a visit to the police station. When I pulled him he denied saying it and then ignored my second message which contained a link to the disputed post.

So if he is inside it's for first degree bullshitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.