Fixture list what you going to look at first?

bluevengence said:
Played away on the first day since 2005 whilst the rags have been at home mainly agaist promoted teams........but it`s random!!!!

The rags and chelsea always get the promoted teams at home.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
United home against Chelsea 3rd last game of the season, so yeah all in their favour again.

Chelsea given Everton away on the last day while United get Blackpool home, can tell who the Premier League want to win the title...

They're not good enough to win it anyway mate

I can't believe we have been fucked with this away start away end for the 3rd time in the last 4 seasons and to top it off fucking Newcastle on Boxing Day(a game I'm sure they will want to show at night). The one thing I will say though about promoted teams, I don't think it's great getting them early on, they are up for it at the start but by mid-Oct the facr they have(normally)smaller squads starts to tell.

The first thing I looked for was the first game of the season, with the hope we'd be away due to me being in Vegas that weekend. Result!

Unfortunately the second date I looked for (30th April, I'm at a wedding) is a home game so I may have to miss the West Ham match, although there's still the opportunity for it to be moved to the Sunday.

Nice to see we're away on Boxing Day, and a home game on New Years Day should be entertaining, even if I will have a banging head.

Still trying to get my head around a mid-week derby game!

Corky said:
gymshoe said:
Looking at mid-February, hoping for matches against clubs at the bottom of the table so I have a prayer of getting a ticket when I come over from USA! If its rags, so be it, I will just need to know which pubs to attend during the match.

Side question: Do you have tailgate parties at Eastlands before matches? Or is that just a States thing?

We tend to play them early to mid Feb, cue the plane jestures from united fans.

Very predictable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.