Fixture list what you going to look at first?

gymshoe said:
Looking at mid-February, hoping for matches against clubs at the bottom of the table so I have a prayer of getting a ticket when I come over from USA! If its rags, so be it, I will just need to know which pubs to attend during the match.

Well I will be dipped in shite. I got the One fixture possible to totally screw me greek style. A road game vs. rags, then nothing until the end of February. I will have to adapt...

Typical City Luck on me.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 pm --<br /><br />
Corky said:
Corky said:
We tend to play them early to mid Feb, cue the plane jestures from united fans.

Very predictable.

I just caught your post--arriving home from work, and wanted to express that I am learning what its like to be City...However, I can adapt, WBA may be my best bet, with Sunderland April 2 on my shortlist...

Apart from Liverpool & Spurs twice, we never play any of the Top 8 (Chelsea -> Everton) teams of last season back-to-back. That means we shouldn't really have too many "Dry" spells and should pick points up throughout the season, we've not got it too bad in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.