Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Is that guaranteed, because last year we played Arsenal away on the Sunday?
There's already two games on Sunday and dippers playing Friday. If you look on the fixture list we're the fist game on Saturday and the rest are in alphabetical order. BT haven't announced their fixture list yet but in 99% certain it's our game on the 12.30 kickoff

There's already two games on Sunday and dippers playing Friday. If you look on the fixture list we're the fist game on Saturday and the rest are in alphabetical order. BT haven't announced their fixture list yet but in 99% certain it's our game on the 12.30 kickoff
Already listed as 12.30 on the City website's fixture page

FA Cup round dates are:
Third Round Proper Saturday 4 January 2020
Fourth Round Proper Saturday 25 January 2020
Fifth Round Proper Wednesday 4 March 2020
Quarter Final Saturday 21 March 2020
Semi Final Saturday 18 April 2020
Final Saturday 23 May 2020
Only games possibly affected would be Chelsea away (1/4 final date) and Newcastle at home (semi final date). 5th round if we get there will be played midweek before the derby

As we seem to be an almost permanent fixture at Wembley in February, the Arsenal game could be changed too should one of us get to final.

Who cares who we play,when we play. Were the champions and the best team in England?? 10 points my prediction we will win it by this year!! There’s no way the dippers will lose just one game all season again with VAR, now relax have a brew and enjoy looking forward to seeing the champions in action this season

Main headline on BBC sport home page.

De7nRPy.png

Seems alright to me.
probley because that's not the one I'm on about hey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.