Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Why are we playing Wolves twice in the first round of fixtures (first 19 games) and then don't play Sheffield United till the next half of the season, and obviously play them twice in the second half of the season?

BBC fixture list starts by a pic of the Dippers lifting the chumps league it's the premiership you twats and I'm sure city won the premiership not those idiots.

Absolutely infuriated me that. Picture of the team that came second and the headline was about Liverpool at home to Norwich. I'm sure they'll consider making the Match of the Day opening credits show Liverpool lifting the CL trophy.

Wasn't always the champions at home for the first game of a new season?

Premier League just got confused and thought it was the champions playing on Friday night... no one dare tell them otherwise hahaha!

As always, everyone plays everyone else twice - check. November looks tasty, Christmas/Jan fixtures look very reasonable, late feb to early April a toughish run.

But who cares - we are MCFC, and we will get the job done once again!

Main headline on BBC sport home page.

De7nRPy.png

Seems alright to me.

This was to one side of the main item on that page which is a big picture of VVD with the CL trophy.

The headline is "Liverpool host Norwich, Man City at West Ham - ...".

It's most definitely not alright...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football

Thanks.
Trying to organise a trip to the UK around this time so I need to know roughly when I need to be in Manchester to see City play.
Fair enough its a fair distance I suppose :-) Hope you manage to get as many games in as possible on your visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.