Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Didn’t the champions always used to start their season at home?

A myth started by Baconface... which despite being untrue... like most myths! the FA nevertheless largely complied with Bacoface’s demands which included being at home first and last game, a home tie on Boxing Day and a home league game immediately after any CL away fixture.

That’s only since they were bombarded with abuse. This was earlier

288aycj.jpg
It’s still there...the tw@ts

Bit of a pain that they haven't predetermined which 5 games are played on the 8th Feb and which 5 are played on the 15th Feb for this winter break.

I was hoping to book myself a winter break of sorts. Presumably we'll have to wait until mid December, when all the prices will have been bumped up.

Bit of a pain that they haven't predetermined which 5 games are played on the 8th Feb and which 5 are played on the 15th Feb for this winter break.

I was hoping to book myself a winter break of sorts. Presumably we'll have to wait until mid December, when all the prices will have been bumped up.

Yep no reason all the tv games couldn't be arranged now through till end of march subject to cup runs and then April may for the sky run in marketing crap. its all the late changes that screw fans over with increased transport costs, being dicked about with work etc, at least if we knew which day games were on in advance we could work out alternatives without getting fleeced.

Never understood people analysing potential difficult or easy periods, we have no idea which teams will be in or out of form when it comes to the fixture. Nobody would have said leicester at home would be a tougher game than united away at the back end of last season and for every perceived easy start there will be a hard period to follow and vice versa. Not sure whether it’s cult-like behaviour or just general idiocy.

Yet AGAIN we're away from home on the opening weekend. Also play after loserpool who play on the friday. Surely being CHAMPIONS we should be the 1st match of the season.
c17862f317be770e261e25a5f013b96c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.