Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Disgraceful we've been drawn away 1st up again and no home boxing fixture yet again.
Twats.

Best thing: great run in
Worst thing: no weekend fun in Sheff - gutted it’s been tucked away on a grim Tuesday night in January. Not happy.

According to bbc website the bus wreckers play a Friday night and Chelsea play Sunday which gives them two days extra rest before they meet in Super Cup. Getting help already if true
I noticed that, I would not be happy if that was us.

Best thing: great run in
Worst thing: no weekend fun in Sheff - gutted it’s been tucked away on a grim Tuesday night in January. Not happy.
My colleague is a blade and that was the first fixture he looked for, home game against them is only 3 weeks before - what is that all about?

Tough run of games nov/dec and a great run in with last game at home, happy with that. Only 2 midweek games both away, even better as I'm on nights. Hopefully not too many moved to a Monday night.

We play the dippers, the rags, Chelsea and arsenal in the space of six games in Nov/Dec and the same again later in the season, fuckin fix

According to bbc website the bus wreckers play a Friday night and Chelsea play Sunday which gives them two days extra rest before they meet in Super Cup. Getting help already if true
Chavs are rightly kicking off about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.