Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

For the Amazon fixtures, I'm assuming you need a Smart TV or Firestick to steam these on to a TV?
I might be being a bit thick here, but what are the pubs going to do with regards to showing/streaming them on multiple screens etc?

For the Amazon fixtures, I'm assuming you need a Smart TV or Firestick to steam these on to a TV?
I might be being a bit thick here, but what are the pubs going to do with regards to showing/streaming them on multiple screens etc?
Yes, or you can watch them on a laptop or ipad/tablet. Think Amazon Prime comes on PS4 and Xbox nowadays as well.

Not sure how pub's do it at the moment, assume they have one Sky box linked to all the tv's. I assume they could do the same with another box, although i have read somewhere that Virgin are bring the app to their Vbox and BT have it on their box already so that would be pretty simple.

On a side note, does anyone know if Amazon will be streaming these games in 4k? I asked them on twitter but they've not bothered replying.

We've outgrown the Premier League
Everyone should love us
It's just what we do
City have spent 1.3 billion
It's fixed against Liverpool

Fucking lots of laughs you sad twats
That is why everybody fucking hates you. You self entitled, over moralising, cultists, obnoxious, spitting, 2nd place clowns.

What will be the pubs be charged is the big question? Can see most not bothering, and the ones that do picking one game at a time.

When do tickets become available? It's been a loooong while since I've been able to see a match, but I'm moving back to Europe from the states in a couple weeks.

When are the TV games announced for August and September?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.