Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Any chance of a home game on the first day and one over Christmas? Would make a nice change

Always important to get off to a winning start. Villa at home would be nice.

My mate runs the team that produces the fixtures :-) the logic behind it all is very interesting

My mate runs the team that produces the fixtures :-) the logic behind it all is very interesting

There is logic ? Now that is funny.

Do they just do the Prem or all the leagues ?

Super Sundays were you have say a Manc derby and a London derby same day,coincidence or not,I'm unsure.

We all know that more than 2/3 of the fixtures produced will not be played on that date,once tv get their hands on them,but no Boxing Day fixture at home for what is it now 6 or 7 seasons,well that's a joke in itself.

There is logic ? Now that is funny.

Do they just do the Prem or all the leagues ?

Super Sundays were you have say a Manc derby and a London derby same day,coincidence or not,I'm unsure.

We all know that more than 2/3 of the fixtures produced will not be played on that date,once tv get their hands on them,but no Boxing Day fixture at home for what is it now 6 or 7 seasons,well that's a joke in itself.

The core fixture are generated on a set of rules such as no more than 3 home games in a row, scouse clubs never at home on the same fixture date and lots more on top of this.

The super Sunday’s occur when tv swoop in and change the fixtures.

I know they do the rugby premier league, the lower English leagues and the french league too using the same systems.

It is interesting to see

The core fixture are generated on a set of rules such as no more than 3 home games in a row, scouse clubs never at home on the same fixture date and lots more on top of this.

The super Sunday’s occur when tv swoop in and change the fixtures.

I know they do the rugby premier league, the lower English leagues and the french league too using the same systems.

It is interesting to see

Yea as you say I bet it is interesting how they do it,but what I was meaning regarding the super Sunday's is that say City v Utd and say Arsenal v Spurs would have to be generated for the same weekend before tv swoops in.

United will be at home in October/ November and away in march/April. Liverpool will be at home in november/December and away late January.
I'm probably talking shite but we'll wait and see.

Will be directly before/after CL games, as will all our difficult games.
Dipper's difficult games?
Straight after international breaks, giving chance for players to recover from those niggling injuries that prevent them playing in the internationals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.