Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

1st game away BLUE DIPPERS followed by SPUDs Home... to make it tricky as they can...Then we can have DIPPERS off to early pace, and they will be on TOP by the 2nd game week. We can hear about VVD for Ballon D'or and Player of the DECADE award etc etc THEIR YEAR vids and clips all season long .. We win on final day again... Nothing to worry about.. CITY CITY CITY!!

We will get a promoted club as will the scouser and rags.

Ours will be away and one of the first 2 games so I reckon it will be Arsenal home firat and villa away second game rags will get Sheff U away first game and scousers will get norwich home

Last edited:
The derby at home would be nice for first game (has that ever came up in the past) put the sword to them with a 5-0 win
We had a Derby game vs. United in August about 10/11 years ago. I think we were away for our first game,and then the first home game was vs. United. Pretty sure it was 1-0 to City with Geovanni scoring the winner.
Can somebody confirm this for me please.
Edit. Just checked on Wiki and it was 18th August 2007. 2nd game of the season,1st home game of the season.

Last edited:
We had a Derby game vs. United in August about 10/11 years ago. I think we were away for our first game,and then the first home game was vs. United. Pretty sure it was 1-0 to City with Geovanni scoring the winner.
Can somebody confirm this for me please.
Edit. Just checked on Wiki and it was 18th August 2007. 2nd game of the season,1st home game of the season.
It was the third game in iirc.
West Ham away, won 2-0
Derby at home, won 1-0
Scum at home, won 1-0

Was on holiday in the states, caught the first game live, watched the goal on YouTube for the second and followed the derby via bbc text

It was the third game in iirc.
West Ham away, won 2-0
Derby at home, won 1-0
Scum at home, won 1-0

Was on holiday in the states, caught the first game live, watched the goal on YouTube for the second and followed the derby via bbc text
The match vs. Derby was mid-week (Wednesday) which I seemed to have forgotten about. So thanks for correcting my mistake Squirty.

Expect the Derby will be scheduled same weekend as a potential cup,competition so it has to be rescheduled to midweek in last week in season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.