Fixtures 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep - will need to lift them and get them totally up for it - that first 10 games is make or break for the season
I genuinely don't think it matters who we play and when. The team is capable of smashing anyone off the park.

What does concern me is how much they are prepared to 'lean into' VAR and use other, more traditional methods of game management to make sure we are kept in check.

So do you REALLY think it’s coincidence that the dippers get their 4 toughest home games when there’s more likely to be crowds in? At least I predicted it would happen, so as conspiracy theories go that must have been a fucking coincidence too. As is the VAR decisions the dippers got in the first half of last season. As is the continuing VAR decisions that go against us in Europe. All fucking coincidences and conspiracy theories, and the football authorities are completely devoid of corruption. I suppose you think Platini and Platter were innocent, and the media are fair and balanced too
spot on.

Don't buy fitness concerns
3 mths off , then 2/3 weeks off, 8 days between CL games and now another 3 weeks
If anything we need to ramp up our fitness and intensity levels and mentally we should be more tuned in than the rest of league

So do you REALLY think it’s coincidence that the dippers get their 4 toughest home games when there’s more likely to be crowds in?

I’ve cut out the rest because it’s completely irrelevant to this thread. I don’t think it’s a coincidence, it’s just an almost statistical certainty they would get games that can be considered to be at a favourable time just like every other clubs set of fixtures. Unless you got a City fan to write their fixtures personally there was always going to be something to jump on if you search enough and ignore everything that doesn’t suit.

For every team they’ve got at home second, they’ve got somebody else away. Their last 5 away games they’ve got Burnley, West Brom, United, Leeds and arsenal, assuming fans are back in by then, you couldn’t really hand pick a worse set of fixtures to play away to with a crowd backing them. It’s incredibly easy to cherry pick a few fixtures and claim it as proof of some mass conspiracy that simply isn’t there as you’ve clearly chosen to do.

West Ham have been well and truly fucked. How about this for an opening 7 games?

Newcastle
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Wolves
Leicester

They're going to be in the relegation zone after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.